The Junk Food of Writing

Friday, April 21, 2006

Who is this guy, again?

Yeah, I have been absent recently. Yeah, I have slightly abandoned you recently. Yeah, I have been drowing in schoolwork recently. Yeah, I have had a bit of spare time to post recently. Yeah, I am unbelieveably lazy. These are all true.

Frankly, I am not sure why I am posting right now. Perhaps to rub this in your face:



Since I'm so crafty, I got a handy-dandy press pass for free -- which gives me access to every film/symposium/afterparty -- and I am taking full advantage of it.


Therefore, I do not have time for you jokers at the moment. I'll see you when the film fest has passed, all my final projects and essays have been handed in, and I have resurrected from the dead.

Let's estimate that the time will be around....May 7th. Yeah, that sounds about right.

4 Comments:

  • May 7th? You are a lazy, lazy man. I miss your capsule reviews.

    At first, I just hated you for attending the festival. Now I hate you even more for having a press pass. How the hell do you get these things? Is it because of your show? Oh well, at the very least, keep us posted at Axis on how the films/events are.

    When are you done school for good?

    By Blogger Yaseen Ali, at 1:14 PM  

  • I got the press pass through my university's newspaper. So far I have only seen two: Half Nelson (B) and Cocaine Angel (D-). Tonight I am seeing a few films, and then it kicks into full gear on Saturday and Sunday (five films a day). I'll do a complete festival recap next week.

    My last (and hopefully only) exam is May 2nd. The two massive projects I was alluding to are due a week from today, however. I am going to stay in Boston for an extra week -- and I am giving myself five days to recover before I touch a keyboard again.

    By Blogger Nick M., at 2:01 PM  

  • Hi, I love to visit blogs, and sometimes so much that I stop and comment. This is very exiting, since I just feel good reading and absorbing new stuff... These web blog are like magazines o)Thanks, make money fast.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:34 AM  

  • Earn Extra Income Part-Time Anytime Anywhere. How Much Does Your Opinons Worth? Supplement Your Salary. Earn Extra Money Part-time.

    Do you have an opinon? Get paid to take Online Paid Survey. Participate in Online Paid Survey and get paid for taking online paid surveys. You can earn between $5 to $75 per survey.

    Earn money part-time for taking online surveys.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home